Graphic Design | San Luis Obispo, CA | Full Time
We’re seeking a Web Designer who’s ready to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You’re a self-starter, process is not a dirty word to you, and you know quality is the name of the game. You’re a master of grids, photography, color, and type. You enjoy designing responsive websites and have a passion for improving user experience. You’re hard-working, you practice kindness, have a positive attitude and a collaborative nature.
- Design responsive eCommerce websites for our Family of Brands.
- Design email marketing templates for all devices.
- Improve current functionality and overall user experience across sites.
- Create daily promotional digital material for use on-site and in emails.
- Create support materials and elements for promotional projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2-4 years professional experience needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to produce high fidelity mocks.
- Expertise in photo editing/manipulation, typesetting and composition.
- Experience with prototyping techniques (low fidelity and high fidelity).
- Strong understanding or eCommerce best practices.
- Detail-oriented with strong eye for quality and consistency.
- Self-starter, great communicator.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and incorporate into work.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges.
- Experience writing/editing basic HTML/CSS a plus.
- Knowledge of outdoor industry/brands/lifestyle a plus.
About Our Team:
Our small team has the enormous responsibility and almost unheard of privilege of designing for over 14 million outdoor, endurance, and action sports enthusiasts. We manage 10 distinct brands with varying audiences. Some days are exhausting, some days are immensely rewarding, but every day we help people get outside. That makes us happy, and we think it’ll make you happy too.
About Our Company
Founded in 2009, LeftLane Sports exists to inspire and enable you to live a healthy, adventurous, and more sustainable life. We've built a family of brands dedicated to pursuing this mission. Those brands include LeftLane Sports, The Clymb, Seshday, ACTIVE GearUp, and PlanetGear.com.
Each day we work to provide our 14 million members a unique shopping experience combining expertly curated selection and top-notch service. We also help put that gear into action by offering adventure travel experiences to all 7 continents.
We're explorers and innovators who push the boundaries of personal and professional development in our industries and in the natural world. We know that the products that we sell, the trips and services that we offer, the stories that we tell - these are not just things people buy. It's who they are. We are building an ecosystem to enhance the quality of their lives and support them doing what they love.
We hope you'll join us!
How to Apply:
- Attach your résumé.
- Provide a link to your portfolio.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.