Marketing | San Luis Obispo, CA | Full Time
Are you ready for an exciting and challenging position with a leading e-commerce company? As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States, LeftLane Sports is expanding our team at our San Luis Obispo headquarters.
LeftLane Sports is hiring a Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for all social media and digital marketing initiatives for the company’s multiple brands. The position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and executive team.
- Developing social media presence for all 8 of the company’s brands
- Updating various social media pages on a bi-daily basis
- Generating measurable engagement among social media followers and customers
- Designing, creating, analyzing, and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Develop relationships with key bloggers and influencers to promote our brands
- Collaborate with Brands Manager to align posts to each of our brands’ unique voices
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team to align campaigns to current sales promotions
- Analyze data and provide weekly reports to the Executive Team
Qualifications of Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for the Outdoors or any Outdoor Sports
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing tactics, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to learn on your own
- Proven creative thinking
- Proven strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, and problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong copywriting skills
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and an eye towards quality and consistency
- Works closely with team members to achieve company objectives
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field OR similar experience
- Retail or e-commerce background is a plus!
• Competitive salary
• Health care benefits
• Profit Sharing
• Stock Options
• Vacation and personal days
About Our Company
Founded in 2009, LeftLane Sports exists to inspire and enable you to live a healthy, adventurous, and more sustainable life. We've built a family of brands dedicated to pursuing this mission. Those brands include LeftLane Sports, The Clymb, Seshday, ACTIVE GearUp, and PlanetGear.com.
Each day we work to provide our 14 million members a unique shopping experience combining expertly curated selection and top-notch service. We also help put that gear into action by offering adventure travel experiences to all 7 continents.
We're explorers and innovators who push the boundaries of personal and professional development in our industries and in the natural world. We know that the products that we sell, the trips and services that we offer, the stories that we tell - these are not just things people buy. It's who they are. We are building an ecosystem to enhance the quality of their lives and support them doing what they love.
We hope you'll join us!
How to Apply:
- Submit your résumé
- Tell us why you belong here
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter