Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounting | San Luis Obispo, CA | Full Time
LeftLane Sports, one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the U.S., seeks to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant.
The Accounts Payable assistant will be responsible for general day-to-day support functions for the Accounting team. The position reports directly to the executive team.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of commonly used accounting concepts, practices, and procedures used in growing a privately held business. Additionally, the candidate should have experience with financial reporting, accounting systems, banking, and cash reconciliation.
• Supervise the fiscal management of all accounts payable.
• Invoice entry and reconciliation
• Correspond with vendors and credit managers
• Inventory audit and management
• Participate in planning and problem solving as a member of management.
• Provide support throughout the company as-needed.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidate:
• Working towards or completion of degree in Accounting or Finance
• Progressive accounting experience
• Able to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, and an eye towards quality and consistency
• Computer savvy with special focus on Excel and QuickBooks
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Works closely with team members to achieve company objectives
• Outdoor, Running, Cycling, Fitness or Action Sports oriented a plus!
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Health care benefits
• Profit Sharing
• Vacation Days
• Personal Days
About LeftLane Sports:
Founded in 2009, LeftLane Sports exists to inspire and enable you to live a healthy, adventurous, and more sustainable life. We've built a family of brands dedicated to pursuing this mission. Those brands include LeftLane Sports, The Clymb, Seshday, ACTIVE GearUp, and PlanetGear.com.
Each day we work to provide our 14 million members a unique shopping experience combining expertly curated selection and top-notch service. We also help put that gear into action by offering adventure travel experiences to all 7 continents.
We're explorers and innovators who push the boundaries of personal and professional development in our industries and in the natural world. We know that the products that we sell, the trips and services that we offer, the stories that we tell - these are not just things people buy. It's who they are. We are building an ecosystem to enhance the quality of their lives and support them doing what they love.