Professional Services | Palm Springs, CA | Full Time
We are looking for an outstanding Zuora Consultant with a passion for the Subscription Economy. We seek professionals who have demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and have a strong interest in consulting.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at LeadTo have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Tenacity: LeadTo’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast paced environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, LeadTo might be a great fit for your career.
LeadTo is seeking a Zuora Consultant in a major metro US location. This role will provide support for various client engagements by developing financial and operational analysis, mapping high-level processes, diagnosing different areas of a business, presenting conclusions/recommendations to the client, and assisting with execution efforts.
- Work on client project teams. Assist in identifying the client’s needs, help develop an as-is and future state roadmap, and work on the client team in executing the roadmap to achieve significant financial results for the client
- Support client teams by providing project execution support which often includes process mapping and data collection; researching benchmark data; data analysis in developing client deliverables and key milestone follow up to ensure timely project execution
- Secondary responsibilities include supporting firm activity in new business, developing Intellectual Property, and other internal initiatives.
- Extensive travel to client locations; international travel possible
- 3-6 years of prior business experience required
- Experience supporting project management plans
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, billing, finance, accounting, or manufacturing.
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- BA required; Masters degree preferred
- Salesforce Experience a plus.
Principals only- no third parties, no walk-ins, no phone calls please. LeadTo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.