Residential Loan Processor
Residential Lending | Arlington, MA | Full Time
Leader Bank, N.A., one of the fastest growing banks in Massachusetts, has an immediate opening for a loan processor to process residential loans. The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures of Leader Bank to bring residential loan transactions to a “ready to underwrite” status. Applicants will be trained to understand and regularly utilize FNMA, FHLMC, and FHA products. It is essential that the candidate demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. And of course, the possessions of strong written and verbal communication skills are an absolute necessity.
• This position is responsible for processing 1st and 2nd mortgage applications and preparing the physical file for the underwriter
• Process FHA, conforming, and non-conforming loans
• Accurate and timely delivery of RESPA/TIL documents to potential Borrower(s)
• Order and follow up with vendors for proper appraisal, title, closing, flood, etc.
• Follow up with Loan Officers and Borrower(s) to obtain any required additional loan documentation
• Update Borrower(s) profiles and applications
• Update and validate DU and LP findings
•Bachelor’s degree preferred
•6 months – 1 year experience
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Ability to operate a personal computer with a strong knowledge of MS Office.
•Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks with deadlines.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk/hear (e.g., communicate or express oneself while exchanging information). This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files at least 25 pounds, open filing cabinets, bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Leader Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with company match, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization.
Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Leader Bank, N.A. does not discriminate because of any protected class.