Personal Banking Representative
Retail Services | Boston, MA | Full Time
Leader Bank, N.A., one of the fastest growing Banks in Massachusetts, has an immediate opening for a Personal Banker at our Boston location. The Bank Teller is responsible for helping the branch to meet its goals of sales and service by providing the highest level of customer service through an ongoing commitment to improvement in operational and product knowledge, productivity, and job efficiency. Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, or Senior Teller, this position is responsible for conducting financial transactions between the Bank and its customers, encouraging sales and referrals of bank products and providing superior service in a highly professional manner.
- Maintains a high level of understanding of all products and services provided by the Bank.
- Maintains a high level of service quality by acknowledging the customer’s presence through a professional greeting and developing an interpersonal relationship built upon an understanding of customer needs. Conveys to customers an eagerness / willingness to help.
- Meets customer needs through problem solving techniques as required.
- Sells and refers Bank products and services within the guidelines established by the Bank. Follows up with prospects by asking for their business. Maintains referral documentation and actively participates in sales promotions.
- Conducts business in a professional manner and maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship with all Bank employees.
- Participates in community projects and organizations as requested. Demonstrates a willingness to accept added duties and responsibilities.
- Performs all banking transactions, including opening accounts, checking & savings deposits, IRA’s, business retirement accounts, and various types of payments, in accordance with Bank policy.
- Performs as a teller including performing financial transaction with Bank customers and settlement procedures and balances cash drawer, as needed.
- Understands and adheres to security, compliance, and retail banking policies and procedures.
- Comply with all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities include accurately completing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), adhering to the Customer Identification Program (CIP) Policy, reporting suspicious activity to your manager, and performing Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) checks.
- Performs other duties as may be required from time to time by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two years retail banking experience or retail sales and service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General personal computer knowledge, prior experience banking applications preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and poses a strong attention to detail
- Sales and service oriented personality
- Must be available to work Saturdays and evenings on a rotating basis
Leader Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: 401k plan with corporate match, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing, local organization.
Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military status, veteran status or any other protected class.