Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Analyst
Retail Services | Arlington, MA | Full Time
Leader Bank, N.A., one of the fastest growing banks in Massachusetts, has an immediate opening for a BSA Analyst to assist the Bank Secrecy Officer in implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program; establishing operating procedures, training staff, and monitoring all BSA related activities; Performs assigned quality control reviews and monitoring of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money laundering, OFAC, and Customer Identification program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidelines; Documents and maintains the bank’s compliance efforts on a daily basis. Maintains current knowledge of all rules, regulations and laws as they apply to BSA, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, CIP and AML. Participates in job-specific training and other bank training program requirements; Complies with all federal and state laws and regulations, and all established bank policies and procedures. Other duties as may be assigned.
- A self-starting team player who possesses the following:
- A four-year college degree in Criminal Justice, Business, Finance or a related field.
- Twelve months of prior banking experience is also required.
- Equivalent banking experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. Fundamental knowledge of BSA, AML/CIP/OFAC and USA Patriot Act regulations is required.
- Possess solid PC and basic office machine skills. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of Bank personnel.
- Attention to detail and visual and mental concentration are necessary for accurately completing tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, stressful environment and handle frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- One-year prior experience with a financial institution in the BSA department is preferred.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk/hear (e.g., communicate or express oneself while exchanging information). This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files at least 25 pounds, open filing cabinets, bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Leader Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with company match, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization. Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate because of any protected class.