Community Health Connector 1 & 2
Resilient American Communities | "no location" | Contract | Opened about 2 months ago | Applications accepted until May 29, 2020
The LEAD Coalition is aligned with Resilient American Communities, a project of Health Initiatives Foundation, Inc.
LEAD is aligned with RAC to address the Coronavirus Disaster Emergency in Panama City/Bay County with a focus on the underserved neighborhoods in its target areas: Glenwood, Millville and “The Hill” in St. Andrews.
The Work Group Leadership Team of the LEAD Coalition, J D. Green Educational Services, the Northwest Florida Minority Business Chamber of Commerce and Rebuild Bay, Inc., facilitates the local network of businesses, organizations, volunteers, and churches.
Responsibilities: (Temporary 5-week contract position)
- Complete the CHC four-hour training.
- Distribute Health Information Packets to at least 250 addresses in targeted neighborhoods in Panama City, FL, by May 22, 2020.
- Use Fulcrum Software App that will be downloaded to your Smart Phone to map location of every address where Health Information Packet is dropped.
- Complete at least 100 Community Assessment Forms from residents in targeted neighborhoods.
- Input Community Assessment Data using Chromebook checked out to you for this project.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and trainings.
- WhatsAPP Download WhatsApp to a phone: Join the Community Health CHC Group and post to it, and demonstrate the ability to use the location feature to post a household status report
- FULCRUM Download FULCRUM to a phone, complete the Housing Survey for your own house, save and synchronize while at your house.
- Resilience System Register in the North Florida Resilience System and join the Community Health CHC and Community Outreach groups. Post a note announcing that you joined the Community Health CHC Group, and post community needs to the WE HAVE/WE NEED Forum. Post at least one picture of your Community Forum and one video into the Resilience System.
- You Tube Open a YouTube Account.
- Live, work and/or worship in St. Andrews, Millville or Glenwood of Panama City
- Speak, read and write English at a high school level, with excellent telephone skills; Community Health Connector 2 -- Speak, read and write Spanish
- Have reliable transportation
- Physical ability to distribute Health Information Packets Door-to-door
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products (especially Word & Excel)
- Has Smartphone with capacity to add required software apps
CHC 2 Required bilingual in English and Spanish
- (Preferred) Lost job or furloughed due to Covid-19
- Can read and follow a script
- Personal computer and internet access
- Set your own hours to meet deliverable time lines
- $50 Gas Card