Director of Sales - USA
Sales | San Francisco, California | Full Time
Leadbolt is one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and a leading world mobile advertising, user acquisition and monetisation platform. Delivering billions of ads a month, across thousands of apps in over 165 countries. Leadbolt currently has offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Bangalore and is expanding rapidly across the world.
Due to our continual global expansion we have a newly created and exciting opportunity for a Director of Sales – USA, with a strong focus on the North American arm of the business.
This role will drive and execute a go to market strategy for the USA, focussing on building our Leadbolt market share and presence, whilst leading an awesome team of individuals, based out of downtown San Francisco.
About the Role:
- Exceed sales targets and new business wins throughout the US region, based on both individual and team contribution;
- Lead, coach and develop a team of highly successful and engaged business development and account management experts;
- Work cross-functionally to establish meaningful partnerships with publisher and advertiser streams;
- Build strong working relationships with global counterparts, developers, direct advertisers and agencies;
- Contribute individually and lead the team to exceed their individual KPIs;
- Focus on delivering ‘new business’ and bringing in new clients through effective relationship management and contacts, converting to sales;
- Partner with marketing, product development and other centres of excellence to develop materials and strategies to grow and market the business;
- Engage in daily interaction and relationship management of key high demand clients and build out additional services where identified leveraging the account manager within your team;
- Leverage existing contacts with the mobile gaming, ecommerce sector to build pipeline and convert to sales;
- Represent Leadbolt at local and international industry functions and forums.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience within the mobile advertising industry;
- Minimum of 5+ years in a Leadership position, where there have been direct reporting lines into your position;
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and lead a team of individuals;
- Experience working within a global sales model and all of its complexities;
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- University educated, Bachelors or equivalent;
- Demonstrated solid understanding of the mobile performance ecosystem and ability to leverage product knowledge in combination with data-led approach to unlocking revenue;
- Existing relationships within the mobile advertising industry (has contacts and meaningful relationships) and an ability to leverage and enable delivery of results;
- Resilient Leader with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys the challenge of a fast paced “start-up” environment;
- Highly motivated and inspirational individual who loves smashing goals is a must!
Does this sound like the role for you?
To apply, click on “apply” or head to our Leadbolt Career’s Page and attach a copy of your resume telling us about yourself and what you can bring to Life at Leadbolt.