Web Marketing Analyst
We are a privately owned e-commerce retailer based in Long Beach, CA and have been in business for over 12 years. We have 150+ employees at our Long Beach location and another 10 abroad. At LD, we have enjoyed a track record of success and are continuing to thrive and grow!
To learn more about our employees and company culture, head on over to our Facebook page and see what we're up to while hard at work.
The Role of the Web Marketing Analyst
• Support the eCommerce SEM group with data organization and validation
• Create, review, and amend Excel spreadsheets and/or reports
• Learn and maintain ecommerce catalog data integrity
• Manage time well, and prioritize tasks and work
• Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner
Qualifications and Skills Needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Marketing, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Strong Excel skills including: vlookups, pivot tables, if statements, concatenation
• Knowledge and/or experience in ecommerce
• 1 year of experience with some combination of the following: web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, Hitbox or Webtrends), web content management and web marketing principles
• Team mentality, strong work ethic, and a great sense of humor
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 120 employees and a 100,000 square foot warehouse, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.