Design | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products is growing, and we are looking for a talented Visual Designer who will be working within our Design creating various website interfaces, landing pages, email and banners, as well as visual elements for mobile and desktop layouts.
Our team prides itself on producing high-quality design and thought out user experiences for multiple customer-facing sites. Our customers are the star, and everything we do is driven by our desire to provide them with the very best ecommerce experience possible.
The Web Designer position will be a 3 - 4 month contract position, with the potential possibility of turning into a full time employee position.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graphic Design or related)
- 3+ years designing for desktop and mobile
- 3+ years designing marketing assets such as emails and banners
- 3+ years designing with HTML and CSS
- 1+ years of responsive UI
- Creative eye for detail
- Style guide experience
- Hands-on experience with design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and related applications
- Understanding of Usability and Accessibility principles in visual design
- Experience in digital design in the creation of assets and overall layout
- Can collaborate with marketing team to implement new functionalities aimed at improving conversions
- Knows how to develop user-friendly experiences within desktop and mobile interfaces
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills specific to working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, reliable team player
- Experience with Magento platform
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Startup mentality
When submitting your resume, please include links or samples to your work.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.