PA Warehouse | Mountville, PA | Full Time
LD Products Inc. seeking an experienced, self-motivated, performance driven Warehouse Manager to lead our warehouse team as we open our new warehouse in Mountville, PA. You must have the ability to adapt to our business while being a strong participant in team efforts to assist us in delivering best in class customer service. This position contributes to ensure our extraordinary corporate culture remains sustainable with diversified talent and fun workplace environement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee inventory and fulfillment of our products to our customers.
- Oversee the overall facility and maintenance of the warehouse.
- Take ownership of our shipping, receiving, and distribution functions.
- Look for ways to improve existing processes and streamline efficiency.
- Ensure shipping is completed within the assigned timelines
- Customarily and regularly directs the work of Warehouse Associates ensuring operational excellence and accuracy
- Exercises the authority to hire, discipline, reward or discharge employees
- Responsible for yearly performance appraisals for staff
- Responsible for ensuring a safe work environment
- Responsible for training and developing employees
- Responsible for inventory control and cycle counts
- Hours of operation are from 10:00 – 7:00 (subject to change).
- Minimum of 7-10 years managing a warehouse with excess of 10,000 unique SKUs.; processing orders in excess of 1,000 per day
- Minimum of 5 years experience with manifesting systems.
- 5+ years of relevant management experience highly preferred
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to communicate with warehouse associates, peers, and senior leadership.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with MS Dynamics/Nav and WCS Controls is a plus.
- Forklift/Reach trucks/Order picker experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, distribution, documentation, compliance, OSHA, Forklift certification and training highly preferred.
- Results driven with customer focus
- Driver on process and procedures
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to manage employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Please include your salary history and requirements with your submission.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.