Warehouse Associate with Excellent Benefits
Warehouse | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products, http://www.ldproducts.com one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US, is looking for a motivated, talented, and team oriented Warehouse associate to join our team at our Long Beach, CA facility.
· Picking and packing of customer orders.
Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
· Performing various tasks such as unloading containers, breakdown, and separating of product, verifying quantities received, and put away of all product.
· Swiftly and accurately locating and picking of product.
· Package all finished product to include boxing, labeling, and shrink wrapping.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Exhibits good job performance and behavior measured by, but not limited to teamwork, attendance, quality, and productivity.
· Required to stand for long periods of time.
· Involves some repetitive motion processes.
· Must be able to lift, carry, and push up to 35 pounds
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· At least 6 months experience in a pick/pack warehouse environment.
· Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions in English.
· Possess basic mathematical skills.
· Maintain the production pace of other team members.
· Forklift and Pallet Jack experience preferred, but not required.
· Prior experience with RF Guns preferred.
· High School diploma or GED.
Compensation / Benefits:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days; 401k plan participation after first year
· 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday
· Flexibility to work overtime as needed and on short notice.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. and a secondary warehouse in Lancaster, PA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.