Warehouse Associate for Expanding Operation
PA Warehouse | Mountville, PA | Full Time
LD Products, http://www.ldproducts.com one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US, is looking for a motivated, talented, and team oriented Warehouse associate to join our team at our Mountville, PA facility.
· Picking and packing of customer orders.
Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
· Performing various tasks such as unloading containers, breakdown, and separating of product, verifying quantities received, and put away of all product.
· Swiftly and accurately locating and picking of product.
· Package all finished product to include boxing, labeling, and shrink wrapping.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Exhibits good job performance and behavior measured by, but not limited to teamwork, attendance, quality, and productivity.
· Required to stand for long periods of time.
· Involves some repetitive motion processes.
· Must be able to lift, carry, and push up to 50 pounds
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· At least 6 months experience in a pick/pack warehouse environment.
· Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions in English.
· Possess basic mathematical skills.
· Maintain the production pace of other team members.
· Forklift and Pallet Jack experience preferred, but not required.
· Prior experience with RF Guns preferred.
· High School diploma or GED.
Compensation / Benefits:
Starting pay is 12.00 / hour; Paid vacation and sick time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days; 401k plan participation after first year
· 10:00AM – 6:30PM Monday – Friday
· Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.