Finance/Accounting | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products is a tech-savvy company that considers ourselves the ecommerce experts. Why? Because we have the dynamics of a start-up with the stability of a 15+ year leader that has become one of the largest online retailers of office & printer supplies in the U.S. with its corporate office in Long Beach, CA. Since our inception, we have made customer satisfaction our number one goal. We have been recognized for exceptional customer service with numerous Bizrate Circle of Excellence awards, and the Stella Service Seal of Excellence.
We currently have an opening for a Staff Accountant position, which will be responsible for all areas of Accounts Payable including matching, obtaining approvals, batching, coding and entering invoices and purchase orders, entering, posting, preparing reports, processing payments and statement reconciliations. A successful candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as the ability to interface with all levels of personnel professionally and effectively. Candidates must possess the ability to be punctual, reliable, and display strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities would include:
- Deposit customer checks daily into depository bank account
- Review and request daily deposits from lender
- Gather supporting invoices/documents and initiate wire transfers
- Update outstanding checks and reconcile prior days’ transactions to bank
- Gather support for ACH/Auto-Debit payments and post to ERP
- Print and disburse operating expense related invoices for approval
- Update bank download with posted AP and AR ACH/Wire payments
- Reconcile certain balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Prepare and distribute department spend reports.
- Prepare check run for vendors & customer refunds.
- Monitor and respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist in monthly and quarterly sale tax filing
- Assist in preparation of Annual 1099 tax forms
- Additional assignments by Dept. Director as deemed necessary
- Type approximately 50 keystrokes per minute
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles. Solid skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook are required
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details
- Experience using Navision or other financial reporting software preferred but not required
We offer excellent benefits and foster a diverse culture in which everyone feels valued! Come join our accounting team!
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.