Sr. QA Engineer
Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Sr. QA Engineer
LD Products is a privately owned e-commerce company based in Long Beach, CA. We have enjoyed a track record of success growing year over year, and are continuing to thrive. Our development team is growing to meet the demands of multiple ecommerce sites handling thousands of transactions per day. As a Senior QA Engineer you will work closely with our developers (who are awesome) to produce great work that gives our customers an excellent experience each time they visit one of our sites.
• Develop, execute, and maintain automation scripts using Selenium
• Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our projects from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and integration.
• Create and maintain all QA related documentation throughout the process.
• Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for all projects.
• Work with front-end development to define test strategy
• Execution of test phase consistent with project schedules
• Propose, implement and measure best practice solutions, methods and processes to further improve and facilitate the QA workflow
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of progressive QA engineering experience
• Experienced with Selenium and Python
• Profiency in Linux command shell
• Knowledge of modern browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and debugging tools such as Firebug
• Demonstrated experience detailing bugs for optimum communication to development team
• Familiarity with software development process tools (JIRA, Git, SVN, etc)
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Functional testing, system/integration testing, regression testing, and performance/load testing
• Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to build relationships, and communicate with others across all levels of the organization, including peers and executive
• Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
About LD Products