Sr. Marketing Manager
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
As a high-profile member of our marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, learn many new skills, and really put your experience in online marketing to work in new ways. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be part of an experienced, successful, and growing marketing team. This position is ideal for a process-oriented problem-solver whose love of root-cause analysis is balanced by excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong strategic/tactical thinking and a “can-do” attitude.
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about our employees, our culture, and our company!
Overall Responsibilities Include:
• Managing a team of 2-5, including time, projects, and performance
• Managing online marketing campaigns from start to finish (e.g. negotiate with vendors, coordinate proposals, creative assets, and technical implementations)
• Identifying new marketing tactics/partnerships and new sources of lead traffic
• Conducting granular-level performance analysis of advertising expenses
• Managing media buys through ad networks and portals
• Managing relationships with affiliates and advertising partners
• Testing advertising creative and landing page designs
• Managing development and execution of mobile marketing initiatives
• Researching and benchmarking competitor efforts
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience managing a team of people on site
• 5+ years of experience working in online marketing
• Expert knowledge of online marketing metrics and best practices
• You know what "pivot" means, and are able to both build and play
• Direct to consumer e-commerce experience
• Impeccable time management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and changing priorities
• Superior ability to use data and do data analysis to make business decisions
• Bachelor’s degree
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.