Social Media Marketing Assistant
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Can you put together quick videos and graphics using video editing software (PC) and digital imaging software such as Photoshop?
Are you the sort of person who answers requests with responses akin to "let me find out", "I don't know, but I will find someone who does", "I've read about that and I think we can try it this way", "I'll ask my followers/circles/network"?
Does learning new things invigorate you and inspire you to want to master them and keep learning more?
If you answered yes (aloud or in the space between your ears) to all the questions above, LD Products would like to hear from you.
We sell ink online. Lots and lots (and lots and lots) of ink. We carry 3,000+ products and are #1 in our space. We only sell our products online - YES - exclusively online, and have been for over 12 years. We have a great team of 140+ employees who work hard every day to produce, market, ship and support the tens of thousands of customers buying their ink and toner from us. We have tons of fun and fancy ourselves to be pretty forward-thinking with social media.
Our marketing team is amazing and wonderful in every way. The internet is a busy place and every time our marketing team succeeds, it creates more work. Our recent move into social media(Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.), has introduced a new fun way to engage and interact with new and existing customers - and now we need help keeping this momentum going. With all of the balls we have thrown in the air, we need assistance in the areas of beautifying video and various graphics quickly to keep up with the galloping pace of social media.
On sunny days, you may be asked to partake in a game of frisbee golf; participation is not a requirement, but it is a terribly fun game.
• Video editing proficiency (on a PC is preferred)
• Image editing proficiency using Photoshop or other software
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and time-sensitive assignments
• Willingness to jump in and help coordinate any project on all levels
• Must be a good communicator with excellent grammar (spell check isn't enough!)
• Must be okay with saying "I don't now but I'll learn."
• Experience making Facebook Pages for companies
• Experience setting up a blog
• Experience creating Wikipedia pages and other wiki pages
• Understanding of social media management/monitoring software (Hootsuite, etc.)
If this isn't you, but you know someone we should probably know about, then please do forward this post along.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Take a minute to familiarize yourself with how we get down on Facebook:
About LD Products