SEO Marketing Assistant (Work from home)
Marketing | Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
4Inkjets, Manila, PHP
SEO Marketing Assistant (Work From Home Position)
4Inkjets is looking for a dynamic candidate who can help amplify our SEO and organic traffic driving efforts. The SEO Marketing Assistant must have strong knowledge of SEO concepts and best practices, excellent English writing skills, and can produce high-quality, engaging e-commerce content that blends SEO standards with brand priorities. Candidates will be heavily involved in the research and analysis of organic traffic opportunities, implementation, and monitoring of results. This position will also monitor organic, earned, and social media traffic and trends for the company.
We are a vibrant and successful company who has become the world leader in online printer supplies.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update content on landing pages to improve search rankings
- Regularly conduct keyword research and optimize copy using latent semantic indexing, SEO principles, and best practices while also producing content in line with brand voice.
- Report weekly and monitor search ranking changes to edited pages
- Monitor Google SERPs for changes that can affect overall website traffic performance
- Research on competitors’ SEO tactics and identify content opportunities
- Regularly monitor site audit and performance reports
- Regularly conduct backlink research for link building opportunities
- Create weekly reports on site traffic, blog traffic, and social media
- Blog content and social media comments management
- Biweekly product review reporting to get a pulse on customer sentiment
- Help formulate strategies that will improve organic social media traffic and influence
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has strong command of the English language.
- Ability to research a variety of topics and produce relevant and quality content in alignment with brand voice.
- Experience with Wordpress, Magento, or other content management system preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console. Very familiar with SEO KPIs like sessions, conversion rate, bounce rate, AOV, revenue, etc.
- Has used SEO tools like SEMRush and Majestic.
- A team player and has excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Is proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Confluence (JIRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Computer Science preferred
- 100% Work from Home
- Vacation time
- Career progression opportunities
About LD Products:
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. LD’s success was built on the quality of its leaders and employees. A strong value is placed on its employees and provides all employees with the tools and training to help them succeed. We invest heavily in our employees to keep them motivated and promote a fun and efficient working environment. LD offers an entrepreneurial culture by promoting a healthy work life balance.
Check us out on social media!