Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
The role of SEO Manager requires a combination of marketing and technical savvy to optimize natural search engine rankings for revenue growth. The right candidate for this role enthusiastically eats, breathes and sleeps SEO, is pro-active and thrives in a high performance, team-oriented environment. As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of SEO efforts. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty of the job outlined below, and to accept special projects as assigned.
Our team is fantastic and we're ready to grow. To learn more about our company and culture, head on over to our Facebook page.
Website Optimization Strategies
- Perform keyword research and develop keyword based strategies that drive incremental revenue to program
- Identify and prioritize SEO opportunities related to onsite and offsite optimization, and coordinate with in-house and agency resources to execute tasks
- Execute onsite and offsite optimizations including: meta data, copy recommendations, site architecture, URL structure, redirects, page layout, internal and external linking
- Ongoing understanding of how search engines work, including monitoring of algorithm changes, and building plans to leverage the ever-changing landscape
- Set-up and utilize Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Conduct technical audits that include analysis of crawlability, server issues, internal linking structures, readability, tags, and performance
- Plan and execute diverse link building strategies to drive keyword level performance
Tracking and Reporting:
- Continually monitor organic search rankings to maximize traffic and revenue
- Analyze website strategies and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape and possess the ability to reverse engine competitive tactics
- 3+ years SEO experience (agency or in-house)
- Must possess an understanding of HTML code related to SEO
- Proven track record increasing SEO performance including rankings and KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Experience working with analytics packages including Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Creativity as it pertains to formulating new strategies to drive performance
- Team player mentality, and a great sense of humor
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 120 employees and a 100,000 square foot warehouse, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.