Senior Manager, SEM Strategy
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
We are a privately owned e-commerce retailer based in Long Beach, CA and have been in business for over 12 years. We have 160+ fantastic employees, along with a state of the art office and warehouse. Our teams have enjoyed a track record of success and are continuing to thrive and grow!
Working alongside the established 20 member marketing team and reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading and managing search strategy and an in-house team. We are looking for someone with search expertise along with leadership, management, analysis, and strategic thinking skills are critical. Seriously; this role requires strong analytical and strategic skills, honed from years of experience and a passion for data-driven marketing methodologies and techniques.
Special note: We have thousands of product skus and millions of keywords. It's really important for you to have managed search initiatives for large numbers of products and keywords.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage and mentor in-house SEM team
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and be point of contact for all
- Present monthly and quarterly results to executive and marketing teams
- Develop and implement new strategies for portfolio expansion
- Expert in Product Ads (Google & Bing) and CSEs
- Strong background in Retargeting and data feed management
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, development, and product teams to enhance performance, user experience, and landing page creation.
- Maintain knowledge of current SEM best practices, concepts, statistics, trends and industry developments
Required skills and experience:
- Google Adwords certified
- High level of proficiency with Marin or similar platform
- 2+ years of experience managing a small team
- 3-5 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine advertising across Google and Bing
- Experience managing large keyword portfolios (>1,000,000)
- 5+ years of experience in performance-based online marketing or analytics
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Solid organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, eager to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Ecommerce and/or retail industry experience
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.