Senior Front End Developer (Magento)
Design | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
LD Products is a tech savvy, e-commerce company in a state of rapid growth. In 2015 we’re focused on developing a brand vision that embraces responsive design with a mobile first approach. Our UX strategy will be driven by user-centered design backed up by research and testing. If you’re excited by challenges (and flexible to boot), we want you to be part of our team working to develop a contemporary interface built & optimized for a multi-screen user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science preferred)
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experienced with PHP
- Competent with Mercurial or similar version control system such as Git
- Excellent knowledge of cross browser/cross device compatibility issues and solutions
- 5 plus years working on Front End Development and related
- 3+ years of Magento development or similar MVC framework.
- 3+ years of mobile web development with a strong understanding of mobile browser capabilities
- 3+ years of responsive, ideally mobile-first, development
- Can contribute to user experience research and usability studies
- Can collaborate with analytics team to implement new functionalities aimed at improving conversions
- Knows how to develop user-friendly experiences within desktop and mobile interfaces
- Can work with marketing team to monitor performance and effectiveness of designs and recommend improvements where needed.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills specific to working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, reliable team player
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Familiar working with Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Test and Target implementations.
- Experience with Dust.js
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Responsive Magento Implementations
- Startup mentality
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.