Sales | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products, Long Beach, CA
LD is looking to expand our team and we are searching for experienced sales reps who like to work hard and play hard!
We are a vibrant, young and successful company who has become the world leader in online office and printer supplies.
If you have experience and motivation, we have the business model for your success.
• Salary 50K
• Commission 5% of GP generated, uncapped
• On target earnings 70K to 100K in first year
• Additional Benefits
– 401K with up to 4% match that vests
– Vacation time 20 days PTO, plus your
– Generous Company sponsored health
How to hit your target earnings
• LD generates 3000 New customers/warm leads
per day from our Ecommerce business
• Grow and Manage large accounts
• LD has the markets greatest buying power to
drive down costs and increase margin
• 6,000+ skus in stock ready to ship from two
• $9 Million+ in Inventory
• 200 employees
• 8,000 orders processed per day
• 40-50,000 cartridges shipped per day
• Diverse, Entrepreneurial Culture
• New 110K square feet state of the art campus in
• Company sponsored events throughout the year
• Career progression opportunities
What We Are Looking For
• Hungry inside sales leaders with a proven track
record of winning new business and growing
• Ideal candidates should have a strong work ethic
and be professional
• Financially motivated
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.
Check us out on social media!