Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Be sure to check out our Facebook page to learn more about us!
LD Products is a privately owned e-commerce company based in Long Beach, CA. We have enjoyed a track record of success growing year over year, and are continuing to thrive. Our development team is growing to meet the demands of multiple ecommerce sites handling thousands of transactions per day. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will have the opportunity to work closely with the QA Manager and side-by-side with the developers to produce great work that gives our customers an excellent experience each time they visit one of our sites.
- Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our projects from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and integration.
- Create and maintain all QA related documentation throughout the process.
- Responsible for Black Box and White Box manual testing for all projects.
- Actively execute automation suites and contribute/edit scripts to cover core functionality.
- Work with the Front and Back-end Development teams to define test strategy and debug.
- Deploy code to test environments and configure environments to meet testing needs.
- Execution of test phase consistent with project schedules
- Work closely with stakeholders (marketing, vendors, design, etc.) to formulate test approaches.
- Lead demo meetings for release candidates.
- Propose, implement and measure best practice solutions, methods and processes to further improve and facilitate the QA workflow
- Vocal and confident approach to bringing up concerns, defects, and risks.
- Hands-on experience creating simple SQL statements
- Familiarity with Selenium and Python a big plus.
- Experience (at work or in school) scripting in any modern language (Python, Java, C#, etc.).
- Knowledge of Linux command shell
- Knowledge of modern browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and debugging tools such as Firebug
- Demonstrated experience detailing bugs for optimum communication to development team
- Familiarity with software development process tools (JIRA, Git, SVN, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Functional testing, system/integration testing, regression testing.
- Performance/load testing is plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build relationships, and communicate with others across all levels of the organization, including peers and executives
- 1 - 2 years experience as a QA Engineer or Jr QA Engineer
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify employer.