Operations | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
We are a customer-focused, award-winning company with a fantastic team based in Long Beach. You can count on all of us to support your efforts with knowledgeable resources and exemplary customer service. Please do visit ourFacebook page and YouTube channel to learn more about our team!
- Analyze competitive pricing information to make pricing recommendations and changes impacting company performance
- Manage and maintain the integrity of pricing, and net margin reporting.
- Perform analysis identifying the impact competitive pricing has on the business; Analysis includes sales, unit and profit trending; responsible for updating and distributing weekly and monthly price updates.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to understand changes and corporate impact
- Manage vendors in Nav and ensure data is up to date
- Enter new products and UPC into the system, ensuring accuracy
- Understand competitors strategies enabling us to better understand the impact pricing has on the business
- Strong analytical skills relating to inventory, pricing, accounting, or similar
- Advanced Excel knowledge to include formatting, pivot tables, and v-lookups
- Experience in office supplies or similar product-oriented industry ideal
- Competency with MS Office to include Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision ideal
- Experience in office supply or similar industry preferred
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.