PHP Developer (eCommerce)
Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
PHP Developer (eCommerce)
You can count on:
• Cutting edge technology in a casual, yet fast paced environment
• Working with a team of highly talented developers who are more interested in building great products than hierarchy and ego domination
• The company overall is innovative, energetic, and a great place to work. We have a wonderful work environment and we are dedicated to providing you with resources you need
Our engineering team works primarily in a LAMP environment. New projects are generally coded in Python. Current and future projects cover the full gamut of PHP and e-Commerce development. From evaluating new technologies to scaling our present infrastructure, to re-building our backend solutions for maximum flexibility; we do it all. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years working as a developer, with at least 2 years of experience on LAMP stack.
We'll count on you to:
• Be involved in the full life cycle development process
• Interface with clients; gather requirements, code and development, support and maintenance
• Develop web-based CRM, online publishing, e-commerce and content management applications
• Work on multi-platform developing products in the internet, digital media and mobile arenas
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
• Experience with Magento development is plus
and/or AJAX libraries
• Experience with web technologies: Responsive design, HTML5, JQuery, Memcached, JSON
• MySQL knowledge and experience is ideal
• 2 years+ using source control systems : SVN, Mercurial, or Git
• Strong understanding and ability to apply OOP concepts and Design Patterns
• Experience with any e-Commerce apps: Magento, osCommerce, Websphere, Zen-Cart, Amazon APIs
• Exposure to infrastructure: Linux, VM, Cloud servers
• Exposure to bug tracking systems: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis
• Past work with scrum/agile teams a plus – ideally in a team of 4 or more
• You must have initiative. Once you have the system running locally in the development environment, you should be able to figure out how all of the processes work
• We know everyone says this – we mean it! We work in a team environment so being a team player is a must.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify employer.