Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products in Long Beach is looking for a talented Network Engineer to join our growing team.
How is this job different from all the rest? Our employees are dedicated to serving our customers with the very highest level of support, and our company culture is very much like a big family. This is a brand new role in the company (not a replacement), and we are looking forward to working with someone who loves a problem that needs solving, and who can think through solutions critically.
What qualifications should you have for this role?
- 3+ years of experience as a Network Administrator, or Level II Desktop (not phone) Support
- Certification(s) or related technical training relating to Windows, web applications, networking, administering email/Exchange
- Solid communication skills. You can communicate solutions to non-technical people when needed, and you are comfortable talking with employees from all areas of the business.
- Strong experience with at least 6 of these 10 technical areas:
- Switching: Catalyst, Force10, and/or Powerconnect
- Routing (Cisco ASA)
- VMWare (ESXi clustering)
- SAN (Equalogic)/iSCSI
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2010
- Lync 2010
- SQL: query writing, clustering, performance tweaking, and/or BI
- MS Dynamics
- Various concepts: VPN, VoIP, virtualization, centralized AV, anti-spam strategies/implementations, security minded
- Required: Documentation, documentation, documentation!
Check out our Facebook page to learn more about how we are as a company, and a little bit about how we are in the office!