Master Data Analyst
Purchasing | Remote in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
LD Products, http://www.ldproducts.com
LD Products, http://www.ldproducts.com is one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst who has a passion for diving into data and problem-solving.
The right candidate should be a self-motivated highly data driven, and a team-player excited to tackle organizational challenges to strategize and implement data driven solutions.
- Analyze and interpret data (often from disparate sources) to create reports that can generate action and/or provide insights to improve profitability.
- Examples are ability to interpret customer data to build reports that show trends that can lead to actions that will provide positive outcomes for the company.
- Determine metrics and build models to establish priorities and track performance against short-term and long-term goals
- Develop and implement reports to capture real-time data
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to incorporate new data sets that help improve marketplace inventory strategies.
- Maintain weekly priorities and communicate to key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret data and insights yet also be able to pursue creative solutions to business problems with a strong attention to detail
- Creative Self-Starter with logical structuring skills and ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to build relationships with cross functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Resilient, optimistic and passionate about achieve goals
- 1-2 years analytics and/or data coding experience (work, internship, or coursework related)
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft office with expert proficiency in Excel
- Good understanding of how excel functions work.
- Able to use basic functions such as VLookups, Nested Ifs, and Offset
- Good understanding of mathematics and ability to use that to analyze data
- Ability to use SQL databases and code in SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (i.e. Mathematics, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Statistics etc.)
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Ability to code in Excel VBA
- Knowledge of PowerBI
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. and a secondary warehouse in Lancaster, PA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.