Marketplaces Manager (Amazon)
Marketplaces | Remote, CA | Full Time
LD Products is one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. We are in search of a self-motivated, highly organized Manager with excellent communication skills and a proven track record operating a large-scale e-commerce products business. The candidate will embody our Core Values.
Passion – Revel in our Work
Think Big – Challenge the Status Quo
Trust/Respect – No Jerks Allowed
We’re All In – Teamwork
Customer-Centric – Treat Everyone Like our Guest
A Happy Place – Fun & Enjoyment
The right candidate will be an analytical and creative problem solver who can identify the unique challenges facing our company that will be able to articulate and drive their solution through the organization.
- You must have a mastery of Amazon Seller Central and the ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics to manage the ever-evolving operational metrics and requirements to maintain the top performance ratings
- Mastery of third party marketplaces such as eBay, Newegg, Wal-Mart, and other marketplaces are preferable
- You have a sense of urgency with a relentless drive for results, exceeding goals, and wants to be a constant & consistent top performer
- You must be open to change, a constant learner, enjoy challenges, and can deal with ambiguity but can still make critical decisions while comfortably calculating the risks vs the reward
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to succeed independently but the position is highly collaborative
- You are a manager with active listening skills and can interact with your team and co-workers with a positive attitude.
- You are highly organized with exceptional time management skills to prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- You possess excellent presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas and solutions to push them through the organization
- Evaluate and implement marketplace tools and product services to efficiently identify and resolve marketplace issues
- 3-5+ Years experience managing Online Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Newegg, Wal-Mart, other online marketplaces, or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years managing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- P&L Expertise
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft office with expert proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, eCommerce, related fields of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Salary plus commission
- Work from Home
- Vacation time 20 days PTO, plus your Birthday!
- 401K, with up to 4% match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance and additional voluntary benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities. Over 90% of LD’s leadership was promoted internally.
Career progression opportunities