This is a great role for you if you’re looking to have a real impact on the business. If you have been limited to analysis without control, throw off those shackles and get ready to soar!
We’re looking for a Marketplace Channel Specialist who will focus on the pricing performance of a particular marketplace channel (Amazon, Buy.com, eBay, etc.). Excel should be your best friend and your relationship to your data and reports should be rock solid. You’ll use your knowledge and strategy skills to forecast trends, anticipates shifts and react quickly to changes. You won’t just be analyzing and reporting on the data, you’ll be making decisions and price changes based on your work.
The details are below, but suffice it to say that if you have experience in web analytics, data feed optimization and web interests, please do send along your resume.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Perform Data feed optimizations on Comparison Shopping Engines using 3rd-party channel management software, enhance external shopping feeds for shopping marketplaces (Amazon, Buy.com, eBay, Shop.com, etc) and comparison engines (Nextag, Shopping.com, Shopzilla, Pricegrabber, Become, etc).
• Price Analysis of our internal SKU's v. competition price analysis to identify pressure points and pricing opportunities.
• Perform Amazon ASIN studies and buy box analyses and make recommendations to maximize exposure and profitability.
• Profitability management for variable cost-per-click CSE engines, perform profitability analysis. Analyze cost per transaction vs. margin dollars to determine profitability.
• Monitor seller-performance indicators such as shipping fulfillment latency, cancellation rate and description accuracy to ensure top-rated seller status on key marketplaces.
Required Education and Experience:
• 2+ years experience with business analytics, forecasting, modeling, and marketing analysis
• Advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
• Strong Knowledge of Office, PowerPoint, Word skills
• Direct experience with an online retailer preferred
• Experience in online publishing or search engine marketing a plus
• Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 150 employees and a 100,000 square foot corporate headquarters/fulfillment center, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.