Marketing Business Analyst (US Remote)
Marketing | Remote in Remote, CA | Full Time | From $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Marketing Business Analyst (Remote work in the US only)
LD Products is the largest vertical e-retailer of compatible inkjet and toner cartridges in the US. We have shipped over 20 million orders and have been in business for over 20 years.
The Marketing Business Analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful Marketing Business Analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. This role will report to the Sr. E-Commerce and Analytics Manager and will work cross-functionally with other members in the department and company.
We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual who can report on marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team.
- Transform business questions into analyses that deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve business performance. Monitor and analyze data to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
- Own the entire end to end delivery of projects, from requirement gathering to analyses, with quality documentation and communication. Responsible for tracking, reporting, ad-hoc data requests, and development/automation of regular reports including building and maintaining dashboards.
- Provide ongoing support for analytics solutions, including training stakeholders to self-serve and improve data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Collaborate with development team and marketers to improve upstream data solutions. Design, develop, and document data collection rules and processes.
- Shift between data sources and tools for different projects, which may include SQL, Power BI, Google Analytics, Excel, and other in-house data structures.
- Partner with marketers to determine attribution of results based on channel mixes and audience segmentations to assist in more personalized marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related subjects.
- 3+ years of work experience in business intelligence, analytics, data extraction, data collection, reporting automation, or similar experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication, data visualization, and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in ecommerce, digital marketing revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness, advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing preferred.
- Mastery of the SQL, data visualization software (e.g. Power BI) and Excel. Experience with eCommerce/web analytics systems (e.g. Magento / Google Analytics) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Annual Salary Range: 65K - 80K, salary will be commensurate with experience, credentials, education, training, and geographic location.
We offer health benefits packages available to full-time employees and a 401(k) plan.
- For CA - https://info.wgbib.com/benefits/ldproductsca
- For outside of CA - https://info.wgbib.com/benefits/ldproductsoos
At LD, everyone has an opportunity to impact the business in a meaningful way. It’s one of the very best things about working with this amazing group of people
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.