Manager, SEM/SEO Strategy
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Manager, SEM Strategy
We are a privately owned e-commerce retailer based in Long Beach, CA and have been in business since 1999. We have 160+ fantastic employees, along with a state of the art office and warehouse. Our teams have enjoyed a track record of success and are continuing to thrive and grow!
Working alongside the established 15+ member marketing team and reporting to the Sr. Manager, SEM Strategy, you will be in good company as you join our growing in-house SEM team. This role requires strong project management and strategy skills, which you will have strengthened in your past work in SEM strategy and management, of course!
This role will be responsible for:
- Implementing tests (ad copy, LP, etc.), tracking their performance and presenting results to the team
- Keeping records of all tests and projects
- Providing project management around all deadlines
- Negotiating 3rd party vendor contracts
- Strategizing overall account optimizations
- Looking for Beta Opportunities
- Develop and execute seasonal marketing campaigns & targeted customer segment campaigns
- Monitor competitive landscape and provide analysis
- Manage Google Shopping Ads and Bing Product Ads
Basic Job Requirements
- B.S./B.A degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in SEM/SEO
- Google Shopping Ads and Bing Product Ads experience a must
- SEO Knowledge and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SEM best practices
- Proficiency in SEM platforms a plus (ie Marin)
- Experience with website analytics platforms (ie Adobe)
- Google AdWords certification a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.