Junior QA Engineer
Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Junior QA Engineer
Be sure to check out our Facebook page to learn more about us!
LD Products is a privately owned e-commerce company based in Long Beach, CA. We have enjoyed a track record of success growing year over year, and are continuing to thrive. Our development team is growing to meet the demands of multiple ecommerce sites handling thousands of transactions per day. As a Junior QA Engineer you will have the opportunity to work closely with the QA Manager and side-by-side with the developers to produce great work that gives our customers an excellent experience each time they visit one of our sites.
- Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our projects from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and integration.
- Create and maintain all QA related documentation throughout the process.
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for all projects.
- Work with the Front-end Development to define test strategy
- Execution of test phase consistent with project schedules
- Propose, implement and measure best practice solutions, methods and processes to further improve and facilitate the QA workflow
- Familiarity with Selenium and Python a big plus.
- Knowledge of Linux command shell
- Knowledge of modern browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and debugging tools such as Firebug
- Demonstrated experience detailing bugs for optimum communication to development team
- Familiarity with software development process tools (JIRA, Git, SVN, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilites.
- Functional testing, system/integration testing, regression testing. Performance/load testing is plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build relationships, and communicate with others across all levels of the organization, including peers and executive
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
About LD Products