IT Support Specialist
Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
We are looking for a talented hands-on IT Support Specialist with demonstrated up-to-date expertise in software and hardware solutions. This position will be responsible for setting up hardware, installing a variety of software solutions, on-boarding/off-boarding, project management, and training other employees on use of new hardware and our customized ERP software. The role will support both an office IT environment as well as a warehouse with shipping and warehouse management technology.
- Respond to incoming hardware and soware support requests
- Setup hardware devices (desktops, laptops, scan guns, printers)
- Troubleshoot networking issues (wifi, connectivity issues)
- Create training curriculum and train users on hardware and desktop/cloud soware
- Maintain & troubleshoot scripts and integrations associated with business applications_
- Test & QA system enhancements
- Activate, deactivate, and adjust user accounts and roles
- 2+ years IT help desk support, with emphasis on networking and cloud soware
- Google Apps for Business: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive (browser and desktop), Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Knowledge of: NetSuite, Mac OS, Windows 7, Windows 10, & Microsoft Office
- WMS and desktop shipping soware experience a plus
- BS or equivalent work experience preferred
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.