In-House Corporate Paralegal
Operations | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
In-House Corporate Paralegal
LD Products is searching for a paralegal to assist with all aspects of the company’s legal work, including litigation, transactional and corporate. This role will work closely with our network of outside attorneys specializing in general business, employment, patent, patent litigation, and others as needed.
You should have at least two years of experience as a paralegal, either in a corporate legal department or at a law firm, with a good portion of that experience relating, in particular, to litigation and document collection / production. Among other things, a successful candidate will have successful experience performing the following tasks:
- Acting as a liaison between LD Products and our outside counsel on various litigation and transactional matters (employment , patent, business, etc.);
- Assisting company executives in handling litigation matters, including responding to discovery;
- Maintaining and updating active litigation schedule;
- Ensuring that the company preserves relevant documents and that employees understand their preservation obligations;
- Coordinating with various employees within the company for the purpose of document collection and review;
- Coordinating with outside counsel on intellectual property filings, and tracking the company’s intellectual property portfolio and deadlines;
- Managing corporate filings for company and corporate affiliates in coordination with outside counsel;
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certification
- Experience working as a Paralegal in a privately held company
- Knowledge / familiarity with trademark and patent law a plus
- Applicants must have excellent organization and prioritization skills and show an enthusiasm for all aspects of legal support
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.