Front End Developer (HTML/CSS)
Design | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products is growing, and our Design team is looking for a talented Front End Developer who will be focused on front end development, bringing the designers’ visions to life on the web.
You will work within the Design team translating e-mail, landing page and ad designs, and website updates to HTML. You’ll be using your expertise in HTML, CSS, and email coding; acting as a liaison between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Our team prides itself on producing high-quality design and development for multiple customer-facing sites. Our customers are the star, and everything we do is driven by our desire to provide them with the very best ecommerce experience possible.
Visit our Facebook page and our YouTube channel to learn more about our employees, our culture, and our company!
- Code web pages and email newsletters in HTML and CSS
- Weekly updates and maintenance of existing site pages within established branding
- Provide input on existing web pages to optimize user experience on websites
- Code for banner ads and buttons for links from other sites
- Special projects as assigned
- Participate in producing weekly/regular promotional email campaigns
- Act as a liaison between Design, Marketing, and Development
- Bachelor’s degree (CS or Design preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills specific to working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of email coding best practices; expert knowledge of table-based coding practices
- Excellent knowledge of web browser irregularities and Internet Explorer 8.0+ debugging experience
- Hands-on experience with design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and DreamWeaver
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter, reliable team player
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organization skills
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.