Front End Dev/UX Designer
Design | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
FRONT END DEV / UX DESIGNER
Our team prides itself on producing high-quality design and development for multiple customer-facing sites. Our customers are the star, and everything we do is driven by our desire to provide them with the very best ecommerce experience possible.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Design preferred)
- 3+ years of mobile web development with a strong understanding of mobile browser capabilities
- 2+ years of responsive, ideally mobile-first, development
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility, mobile devices and tablets.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and related applications
· Can contribute to user experience research and usability studies
· Can collaborate with analytics team to implement new functionalities aimed at improving conversions
· Knows how to develop user-friendly experiences within desktop and mobile interfaces
· Can work with marketing team to monitor performance and effectiveness of designs and recommend improvements where needed.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills specific to working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, reliable team player
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Experience with Magento platform
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of email coding best practices; expert knowledge of table-based coding practices
- Startup mentality
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.