Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
We would really like to call this role “ExactTarget Whisperer”, but it won’t rank well in search engines.
Your advanced level of expertise with using, customizing, leveraging and wrangling ExactTarget is what our team is searching for and we’re eager to meet you!
In this role, you will be focused on developing new email campaigns, long term planning and continual testing of campaigns to improve overall engagement including open, click thru, and repeat rates; driving growth, retention and acquisition. You’ll be using dynamic customization to craft campaigns based on all of the data you can get your hands on, and we will all admire your masterpieces as customer engagement increases along with overall ROI.
• Drive the email marketing strategy and execution of campaigns; both batch and targeted
• Partner with creative team to design email and communication templates, develop images, content, promos, and landing pages for email marketing campaigns
• Develop quality, full lifecycle programs that are relevant and appealing to target audience
• Design outreach strategy that provides ongoing communication to customers without becoming annoying, overwhelming or boring
• Champion best practices with key stakeholders ensuring vested interest in the success of email marketing campaigns
• Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting revenue and acquisition cost goals
• Analyze back-end data of email campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
• Ensure compliance with all CAN-SPAM regulations
• Continually self-educate on industry standards and trends
• 2+ years of ExactTarget experience at an advanced level
• 3+ years of experience building and implementing successful email marketing programs
• Experience in marketing and program analysis and analyzing key marketing metrics
• Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
• Experience using data to develop actionable insights
• Strong HTML and Excel skills
• Must be a data driven marketer who can report, analyze, and translate data into action
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 120 employees and a 100,000 square foot warehouse, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.