Email Affiliate Manager
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
In some cases, titles speak for themselves. This is not one of those cases! The Affiliate Manager we're looking for is a master email affiliate ambassador who fearlessly blazes trails in and around the industry.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in performance marketing. You should have an extensive active publisher network of people and companies you have done business with in the past and also know how to find and establish relationships with other good publishers. You will be strongly supported on all design and development initiatives so there will be no barriers to your success.
• In Depth Experience with Cake, Hitpath, LinkTrust, Directtrack or similar platform.
• Knowledge of either optizmo or unsibcentral
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong time management and goal management skills.
• Familiarity with all associated key metrics and formulas (e.g. Conversion Rates, ecpm, ecpc, ROAS etc. etc).
• Must be fully familiar with all aspects of compliance and CAN SPAM laws
• Must ensure to the best of abilities that all pubs are CAN SPAM compliant
• We currently use Unsub central and Lashback
• We also have some proprietary systems for monitoring unsub compliance
• Affiliate Management
• Must have contacts with an existing publisher base
• Must be able to recruit publishers. Tools provided i.e. Email Data Source, Wickedfire, Lashback
• Must manage relationships with publishers and continually drive to improve performance
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 120 employees and a 100,000 square foot warehouse, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.