eCommerce Marketing Assistant (Work from home)
Marketing | Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
4Inkjets, Manila, PHP
eCommerce Marketing Assistant (Work From Home Position)
4Inkjets is looking for an E-Commerce Marketing Assistant to support E-Commerce operations with the goal of driving revenue and enhance website performance. This position will use strong analytics and communication skills to help the team accelerate growth strategies.
We are a vibrant and successful company who has become the world leader in online printer supplies.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The E-commerce marketing assistant will help support web operations and merchandising by improving website features and driving product discovery and conversion.
- Analyze customer site behavior and use web analytics to help the team optimize the user search experience and help guide website functionality.
- Publish, trend, and monitor key E-commerce KPI metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing channels to report conversion by channel to provide actionable insights on the performance of digital channels.
- Assist with web analytics platforms related tasks, including administration, implementation, and reporting.
- Review product and category pages to ensure they are consistent in supporting merchandising strategies. Monitor presentation of the sites and review customer feedback to identify and report issues.
- Coordinate cross-team projects and tasks. Plan and follow up in deliverables. Rank and prioritize tasks according to KPI.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in E-commerce
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Google Analytics (or other web analytics tools) preferred.
- Knowledge of customer reviews, e-commerce platforms, and shopping cart platforms helpful.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
- Understanding of project management tools such as Jira.
- Can work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 100% Work from Home
- Vacation time
- Career progression opportunities
About LD Products:
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. LD’s success was built on the quality of its leaders and employees. A strong value is placed on its employees and provides all employees with the tools and training to help them succeed. We invest heavily in our employees to keep them motivated and promote a fun and efficient working environment. LD offers an entrepreneurial culture by promoting a healthy work life balance.
Check us out on social media!