Direct Marketing Associate
Marketing | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Direct Marketing Associate
The Direct Marketing Associate is responsible for the day to day tactical management of marketing display campaigns through the development and implementation of direct and remarketing channel strategies. Candidate must be attentive to details and goal-oriented. Candidate will drive new and high quality customer acquisition by managing and optimizing vendor relationships, display, and re-targeting campaigns.
Direct Marketing (Acquisition and Display) Responsibilities:
• Report to Sr. Marketing Manager to develop, execute and monitor aspects of consumer acquisition, direct marketing, and remarketing campaigns.
• Development of test plans, vendor management, and campaign-level reporting.
• Manage/maintain integrated marketing calendar, direct mail campaign matrices, re-targeting and display campaigns and vendor relationships.
• Collaborate with other channel marketing managers to ensure tight coordination between online and offline marketing initiatives in support of multi-channel campaigns.
Other Marketing Responsibilities
• Brand management: act as guardian of our brand and support consistency our brand standards.
• Coordination between Ad Operations and Affiliate Manager for seamless launch of seasonal and promotional campaigns.
• 2-4 years of marketing or related experience with emphasis in direct to consumer marketing strategies and execution.
• Experience in assessing program effectiveness using multiple data sources, and developing clear recommendations for future enhancement
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite software (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Access, Visio)
• Strong knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
• Campaign Management experience: specifically in re-marketing and display marketing campaigns
• Outstanding project management skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees and a 100,000 square foot warehouse, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.