Desktop Support Analyst
Technology | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Desktop Support Analyst
LD Products in Long Beach is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to user questions via phone, email, and instant message
- Troubleshooting issues related to software, desktop computers, communications and connectivity
- Communicating clearly with users and management
- Supporting the team, users, and business with integrity and dedication
- Scheduled on-call support rotation between yourself and one other person
How is this job different from all the rest? Our employees are dedicated to serving our customers with the very highest level of support, and our company culture is very much like a big family. This is a brand new role in the company (not a replacement), and we are looking forward to working with someone who likes to be helpful, and who genuinely wants to solve problems.
What qualifications should you have for this role?
- 6 months to 1 year of working experience in a technical role - desktop support, technical support (phone/web), networking, or customer service from the computer repair area of a store such as Best Buy or Fry's.
- A+ Certification or related technical training relating to Windows, web applications, networking, administering email/Exchange
- Solid communication skills. You can communicate solutions to non-technical people, and your emails are friendly AND grammatically correct!
- Great attitude, work ethic, and sense of humor.
Check out our Facebook page to learn more about how we are as a company, and a little bit about how we like to have fun in the office!
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 150 employees and a 100,000 square foot corporate headquarters/fulfillment center, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.