Marketplaces | Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
LD Products is one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst who has a passion for diving into data and problem-solving.
The right candidate should be a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player excited to tackle organizational challenges to strategize and implement data driven solutions.
- Analyze and interpret data (often from disparate sources) to create actionable insights, developing strategic sales and promotional programs to drive profitable sales on marketplaces
- Continuously evaluate industry and consumer trends to implement into analyses/recommendations
- Determine metrics and build models to establish priorities and track performance against short-term and long-term goals
- Develop and implementation of reports to capture real-time data
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to incorporate new data sets that help improve marketplace inventory strategies.
- Maintain weekly priorities and communicate to key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret data and insights yet also be able to pursue creative solutions to business problems with a strong attention to detail
- Creative Self-Starter with logical structuring skills and ability to communicate thought processes articulately
- Ability to build relationships with cross functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Resilient, optimistic and passionate about achieve goals
- 1-2 years analytics and/or data coding experience (work, internship, or coursework related)
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft office with expert proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (i.e. Mathematics, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Statistics etc.)
Additional Desirable Experience:
- 1-2 years of work experience with Marketplace such as Amazon, eBay, Wal-Mart, etc
- 1-2 Experience with Amazon Pay Per Click or other PPC programs
- Knowledge of SQL, database, and data mining
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.