Customer Service Agents
Customer Service | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
At LD Products in Long Beach, customer service is not just our focus, it’s our passion. Our customers count on us to have friendly, helpful and professional customer service agents answering when they have a question about a product. This means we search high and low to identify and hire friendly, helpful and professional customer service agents to join our team.
We want you to deliver the kind of customer experience people will rave about. After talking with you, our customers should say, “Wow - they really take care of their customers! I will definitely be buying ink and toner there from now on”.
LD Products, Inc was established in 1999 and we have grown to become the leading online retailer of inkjet and laser toner products. Our call center and order fulfillment center are both based in our 60,000 sq ft facility in Long Beach and we are a small business with approximately 160 employees. We have won the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for customer service for 6 straight years and expect to win each coming year with our growing team.
We have a very relaxed and fun office environment. We are not a boiler room and do not do any outbound sales calls; we answer customer questions and deliver exceptional service and support via phone, fax, email and live chat.
• Assist customers with inquiries via email, telephone, fax and live chat regarding order status, payments, refunds and basic information about our products and services.
• Provide prompt, courteous, and professional service to our customers
• Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team
• Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult customers
• Associates or Bachelors degree
• 6 months+ of experience in customer service
• Ability to navigate websites and find necessary information
• Proficiency in Typing (30wpm+) and Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Positive thinker and team oriented
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screening and criminal background check
Preferred Qualifications, but not Required:
• 1-2 years experience in a call center or in customer service
• Bilingual in Spanish
Compensation / Benefits:
Starting pay is 13.50 / hour; Paid vacation and sick time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days; 401k plan participation after first year
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.