Corporate Sales Rep
Government Sales | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
LD Products, Long Beach, CA
LD is looking to expand our team and we are searching for experienced sales reps who like to work hard and play hard!
We are a vibrant, young and successful company who has become the world leader in online office and printer supplies. LD Reps create and build consultative, long-term relationships with government, education, and healthcare customers nationwide. If you have experience and motivation, we have the business model for your success.
What We Are Looking For
• Sales and Account Management Experience
• Bachelor's degree - Business, Communication
• Government sales experience
• Hungry inside sales leaders with a proven track record of winning new business and growing existing accounts
• Ideal candidates should have a strong work ethic and professionalism
• Self Motivated and self starter
• Outbound calling to potential and established customers daily
• Establishing and expanding relationships with key executives and decision makers
• Closing sales and overcoming customer objections
• Positioning LD’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long-term needs
• Maintaining LD’s values and Philosophies of Success
• Traveling and attending a variety of conferences in and out of the state (up to 30%)
• One year of inside sales experience
• Strong sales drive and desire to win
• Tenacity. You’ll need to overcome objections and educate customers on the value of doing business with LD and its products.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office in addition to basic computer knowledge
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to multitask. We help you with this by providing dual monitor setups
• Effective communication skills to aid in building relationships with your customers and coworkers.
• 401K with up to 4% match
• Vacation time 20 days PTO, plus your Birthday!
• Generous Company sponsored health Insurance
• Career progression opportunities
• Career advancement opportunities. Over 90% of LD's leadership was promoted internally
How to hit your target earnings
• LD generates 3000 New customers/warm leads per day from our Ecommerce business
• Grow and Manage large accounts
• LD has the markets greatest buying power to drive down costs and increase margin
• 6,000+ skus in stock ready to ship from two Distribution centers
• $9 Million+ in Inventory
• 200 employees
• 8,000 orders processed per day
• 40-50,000 cartridges shipped per day
• Diverse, Entrepreneurial Culture
• New 110K square feet state of the art campus in Long Beach
• Company sponsored events throughout the year
• Career progression opportunities
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions. LD’s success was built on the quality of it leaders and employees. A strong value is placed on its employees and provides all employees with the tools and training to help them succeed. We invest heavily in our employees to keep them motivated and promote a fun and efficient working environment. LD offers an entrepreneurial culture by promoting a healthy work life balance
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary. LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.
Check us out on social media!