Finance/Accounting | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
We are growing our accounting and finance team and need your expertise to carry on with a great model while bringing new insights and functions to the organization. Specifically, we'll be looking to your experience in the online retail space (required) for best practices and techniques for accounting best practices.
- Oversee all accounting functions of the company
- Produce periodic financial reports, including budgets and forecasts
- Recommend benchmarks to measure performance of company operations
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) accounting program
- Design accounting policies and procedures
- Implement accounting controls
- Provide financial analysis and information as needed for contracts, financing, etc.
- Retail/ecommerce experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 10+ years experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position
- Masters Degree and/or CPA
- Experience supervising staff and managing accounting department
- Experience in managing a high-end accounting reporting system; experience in Microsoft NAV/Dynamics preferred
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections. Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting.
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate staff and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 150 employees and a 100,000 square foot corporate headquarters/fulfillment center, the team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.