Finance/Accounting | Remote in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time | From ₱75,000.00 to ₱85,000.00 per month
About 4Inkjets Philippines, Inc.
LD Products, Inc. is a US based company that has expanded its operations to Manila, Philippines under, 4Inkjets Philippines, Inc.
We are a tech-savvy company that considers ourselves eCommerce experts. We have the dynamics of a start-up and the stability of 20+ years of being the leader in the industry. We are one of the largest online retailers of office & printer supplies in the U.S. with our office in Long Beach, California. We have state-of-the-art distribution center shipping product from top manufacturers in our industry as well as our own premium brands across the contiguous U.S.
Since our inception, we have made customer satisfaction our number one goal. We have been recognized for* exceptional customer service* with numerous Bizrate Circle of Excellence awards, the Stella Service Seal of Excellence, and have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our Philippine office is looking for a fun, energetic, and self-driven individual who gets excited playing with numbers and bringing strategies and execution plans to top management and executives
About the Vacancy:
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Philippine accounting team, ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting, and in establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation;
2. Reviews and analyzes periodic reconciliation of General Ledger vs. Subsidiary Ledger to verify that all items were correctly posted to the account and increase accuracy of financial reports;
3. Applies fiscal acumen, accounting expertise and compliance knowledge to ensure compliance of all accounting transactions to company’s finance policies, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and applicable regulations/standards;
4. Coordinates with internal and external auditors on complete and timely submission of audit requirements and resolves audit issues in a timely manner to ensure that financial statement are correct and not materially misstated;
5. Manages and controls Department’s capital and operating expenses to ensure that they are within budget and realizing savings where feasible;
6. Coaches, evaluates and recognizes his/her direct reports and staff’s performance based on agreed KPIs to ensure high performance and continued engagement with the business;
7. Assesses his/her direct reports’ competencies vis-à-vis their positions’ requirements to determine their training and developmental needs;
8. Supports and assists the VP for Finance in leading the department in formulating and executing its Objectives, and Key Results (OKRs) to ensure alignment with the company's vision and corporate objectives;
9. Collaborates with different departments in preparation of the operating expense budgets;
10. Assists the VP of Finance in updating and interpreting Financial Projections;
11. Oversight the overall accounting process of the Philippine company.
*Due to the current situation, successful applicant will be working from home;
** We are requiring a steady and reliable internet bandwidth of, at least, 30Mbps