Finance/Accounting | Long Beach, CA | Full Time
Accounting Clerk Position
The position provides direct support for processing the day-to-day high volume of vendor invoices, data entry, AR collections, and filing for the accounting team. A successful candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as the ability to interface with all levels of personnel professionally and effectively. Candidates must possess the ability to be punctual, reliable, and display strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities would include:
- Data entry of invoices, journals, and credit memos.
- Communicates to external and internal suppliers written and verbally.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions.
- Assist in payment distribution process.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with collections.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Other tasks assigned.
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Type approximately 50 keystrokes per minute.
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles.
- Solid skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook are preferred.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
- Experience using Navision preferred but not required.
About LD Products
LD Products Inc was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer supplies in the US with its office in Long Beach, CA. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify employer.