Sales Associate at Laundry Locker
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Launched in 2005, Laundry Locker was built with the explicit goal of providing customers with the most convenient and best quality way do their laundry and dry cleaning. Today, we service over 900 locations in Bay Area and continue to expand our footprint monthly.
In 2013, we launched our third business, Luxer One. Luxer One is solving the package delivery nightmare inside of multifamily and student housing around the country. We developed a proprietary smart locker system that automates the package delivery process and alerts residents when packages are delivered so they can retrieve them 24/7. We work directly with property management companies, owners, developers and asset managers on the best solution to eliminate the package problem.
About the Role:
In this position you will be the face of the company and a critical part of expanding our Bay Area presence. You will be responsible for executing on our sales sales strategy for the Luxer One package locker solutions and dry cleaning locker solutions for multifamily housing, commercial office buildings, and student housing complexes.
- Calling on apartments, condos, commercial real estate buildings, developers, and owners to pitch and present the locker solutions. These leads will be a mix of hot, warm, and cold, so candidate must be proficient in designing strategies for each scenario.
- Managing a rich pipeline of opportunities in various stages of the sale cycle to ensure quotas are exceeded and no sales is lost due to inactivity.
- Following up with property contacts to ensure questions are answered in a prompt manner and all decision makers are at the table that are necessary to close the deal.
- Preparing proposals that are tailored to the needs of the client. This includes customizing what material to present and how to have it visualized.
- Setting up and executing software demos of the Luxer One application and building management software. Demos could be conducted in person, or via video software.
- Negotiating deals across several local and regional decision makers and multiple properties in a real estate portfolio.
- Working with sales teams across the country to coordinate efforts on multiple properties to close deals.
Who You Are:
- Someone with exceptional follow up
- You live and work with technology every day and embrace new products and apps.
- You love networking and are able to turn events and conversations into leads and potential opportunities.
- A great verbal and written communicator
- You are a “people person” and enjoy meeting, greeting, and connecting with new people in a professional manner. You love being in a room of people you don’t know, and have no problem striking up a conversation.
- You have experience in multifamily housing, real estate, apartment leasing/sales, or other multifamily housing sales.
- You can work independently or remotely and get the job done when nobody’s looking.
- You are extremely organized and can keep track of a lead or account’s status using effective organizational tools and methods. You know when to follow up and lead all conversations to its next active step.
- You take the initiative to suggest ways to make our processes more efficient and make our clients’ lives easier.
- You understand and live our company’s mission to continually improve the lives of your Bay Area neighbors.
- 3-5 of sales experience in real estate, multi family housing, software, leasing, or business-to-business product/service with similar sales cycle
- Extensive experience working with a CRM software (such as Zoho)
- Proven results in designing a sales strategy and winning business as a result of that strategy
- 4-year degree a must
Competitive compensation with big upside potential
Flexible work schedule, ability to work from home, office, or on the road.
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Free dry cleaning
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Writing sample (approximately 100-200 words) to a prospective client. The goal is to achieve a first meeting of the Luxer One package system. You can review relevant materials here: www.luxerone.com.