Customer Success Manager
Customer Service | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Our commitment to quality and services ensures that everyone that walks through our door leaves happy. With years of experience and continuing development of our space, our team is ready to serve your co-working needs. Find yourself immersed among a mix of corporate, creative and digital agency professionals.
From a HQ to a one-person satellite, we tailor our offices/spaces to your idea of the perfect working environment. We provide more space per person than our nearby competitors, we don’t believe in crowded spaces, we believe in giving you room to breathe and whether you expand or contract – we’re flexible.
This position requires a willingness to work within a team and gain experience in solution-based selling to businesses in the warehouse, retail, and manufacturing space. It will be expected that a Customer Success Manager (CSM) is critical to existing customer expansion and growth. The CSM will work with existing customers to meet their support and technical needs with a specialized focus on increased adoption and utilization of inVia Robotics solutions.
$48000 - $58000 per year.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer connections by delivering exceptional customer service on a day to day basis.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely, and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customer needs, one time and within budget.
- Work with internal stakeholders to negotiate, and execute agreements to maximize profits
- Develop new business with existing clients; and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Communicate and coordinate resources, with the Consulting Services Department
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, to ensure the assigned team is delivering on time and within the contracted budget.
- Track all aspects of Account Status, including but not limited to key points of contact, all corresponding revenue activities, and any regularly scheduled meetings, deliverables, or updates.
- Prepare and distribute account reporting, to forecast and track key performance metrics, and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Assist Marketing with obtaining Customer Reviews for your assigned accounts
- Resolve or escalate challenging client requests or issues as needed.
- Proven Client Management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Opportunity to travel, attend conferences, and present
- Team-wide performance bonuses
- 401K with employer matching
- Innovation and education budget to advance your career
- A whopping 18 vacation days plus 10 holidays. Enjoy your time off!
- Generous maternity/paternity plan
- A sit/stand desk plus laptop and accessories
- Friday beers, office happy hours, and team building events
- Bonus day off for your birthday!